Superior Offshore Wins Gulf of Mexico Diving Contracts
Superior Offshore International has been designated the preferred diving operations contractor for Heerema Marine Contractors, or HMC, for work on both the Independence Hub and the Neptune tension leg platform.
On the Independence Hub, located in Mississippi Canyon 920, Superior Offshore International will perform the installation of eight spool pieces associated with the steel cantenary risers in water depths of 105-120 feet. On the Neptune Project, Superior Offshore International will be providing diving support services associated with the installation of the TLP's mooring system and general diving support as required by HMC's installation vessel, the HMC SSCV Thialf.
"We are proud to be designated the preferred dive operations contractor for HMC," said Jim Mermis, President and CEO of Superior Offshore International. "Our people, our professionalism and our commitment to safety have allowed Superior Offshore International to build relationships with highly valued deepwater clients like Heerema.
We look forward to the challenging work on the Independence Hub platform and the
Neptune TLP projects as a preferred diving contractor to HMC."
- Heerema Secures Services Contract for Culzean (Sep 03)
- KBR Wins Design Contract for Heerema Vessel (Feb 05)
- HMC Awarded Removal of Ekofisk Platforms for Recycling (Mar 06)
Company: Superior Offshore International more info
- Superior Offshore Confirms Effective Date for Plan of Liquidation (Feb 11)
- Superior Offshore Requests Termination of Registration (May 15)
- Superior Offshore Accepts Resignation of Certain Directors, Officers (Apr 25)