Oceanteam Inks Deal with Fabricom to Develop New Offshore IRM Services
Oceanteam Power & Umbilical has signed an agreement with Fabricom to create a combined service for topside and subsea inspection, repair and maintenance.
The joint capabilities, whereby tendering for specific projects is done on a mutual exclusive basis, enables the companies to offer a complete Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM) solution for Offshore Wind Park- and Oil & Gas operators worldwide.
Fabricom will focus on supply of its Offshore Access Systems (OAS) and complete topside IRM services.
The OAS system is a specialist piece of equipment, used to connect a moving vessel to a rigid offshore structure to allow the safe transfer of personnel to offshore installations and wind turbines up to a significant wave height of 2.5 meter. The OAS system has been operational since May 2006 in the Southern North Sea.
Jointly the companies can provide a unique service package to suit client and project specific requirements.
- Fabricom Moves to Bigger Aberdeen Office (May 22)
- Fabricom Lands N. Sea Contract by EnQuest (Sep 19)
- Talisman Awards Fabricom FEED Contract for Claymore (Aug 13)
Company: Oceanteam Power & Umbilical more info
- Oceanteam Contemplates a Private Placement of Shares (May 20)
- Oceanteam Provides Interim 1Q08 Update (May 09)
- Oceanteam Unveils Converted Cable Lay Barge (Apr 24)