Prosafe Garners Letter of Intent for MSV Regalia
Prosafe has been awarded a Letter of Intent ("LoI") by Aker Kværner Offshore Partner AS for the provision of the MSV Regalia accommodation and construction support rig at the Total E & P UK Ltd, MCP-01 platform in the UK sector of the North Sea.
The LoI has a firm period of seven months with a one-month option. The MSV Regalia will transit to the North Sea early November, after its current commitment in Angola. On site operations will commence in January 2008.
Total value of the LoI, excluding the transit from Angola and the option period, is about US$47 million. The LoI will ensure a high utilization level of the vessel into the third quarter 2008, and will be the first of its kind in the emerging decommissioning market.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Prosafe SE more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- Total Expands Presence in Mexico (Oct 12)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Buyers Eye Sinopec's Argentina Oil Assets in Sale Worth Up to $1B - Sources (Oct 09)