Correction - Gold Oil, Plectrum Sign E&P Contract for Z-34 Block
BNamericas reported on March 9 that as part of the E&P agreement for the Talara basin's offshore Z-34 block in Peru with London-based Gold Oil (LSE: GOO) and Scottish firm Plectrum Petroleum, the companies would drill a well no later than 30 months after exploration begins.
However, the first two exploration periods cover 30 months and the contract calls for the first exploration well during the third period.
We apologize for the mistake.
We would also like to clarify Plectrum will cover all costs until completion of the acquisition and processing of the initial 2000km seismic program rather than simply the first two periods of exploration.
Visit BNamericas to access our real-time news reports, 10-year archive, Fact File company database, and latest research reports. Click here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas information service.
- Gold Oil In Talks for Partner Offshore Peru (May 08)
- Gold Oil Granted License Extension in Peru (Jan 30)
- Gold Oil Extends Survey, Seeks Farm-In Candidates Offshore Peru (Jul 11)
Company: Plectrum Petroleum more info
- Cairn: Increasing Asset Portfolio through Acquisitions (Sep 07)
- Plectrum Petroleum to Convert Nabeul Permit Into an Exploration Permit (Jul 24)
- Plectrum Begins 2D Shoot Offshore Tunisia (May 30)