Norwegian Suppliers Win Contract for Valhall Redevelopment
BP P.l.c. reported Tuesday that Vigor Kristiansund and Fabricom Midt-Norge have been awarded the contract for delivery of separators for the new production and living quarter on the Valhall field.
The contract value is NOK 60 million. The project management and the engineering work will be carried out by Fabricom Midt-Norge and the fabrication and testing by Vigor Kristiansund.
The delivery consists of three separators, which will be built of Duplex material. The equipment will be delivered in February 2008.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
Company: Fabricom more info
- Fabricom Moves to Bigger Aberdeen Office (May 22)
- Fabricom Lands N. Sea Contract by EnQuest (Sep 19)
- Talisman Awards Fabricom FEED Contract for Claymore (Aug 13)
Company: Vigor Kristiansund more info
- Norwegian Suppliers Win Contract for Valhall Redevelopment (Mar 13)