DeepOcean Wins Dunbar Contract from Saipem
DeepOcean UK, a subsidiary of DeepOcean ASA, has received a letter of intent from Saipem UK for the provision of ROV & Survey services for the Dunbar Project in UK with the M/V Mærsk Responder and M/V Mærsk Recorder.
The first part of the job will start next month with Mærsk Responder and be followed by Mærsk Recorder in May. The total estimated time for the work is approximately 90 vessel days, with a contract value of approximately GBP 5.5 million.
Kare Johannes Lie, the CEO of DeepOcean ASA, commented:
"We are very pleased to be involved in this
project with Saipem and for the first time be
able to combine the resources of our subsidiary
CTC Marine Projects and DeepOcean in winning more
work for the Group."
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)
Company: DeepOcean more info
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)