Kummeneje to Oversee Procurement for AGR
AGR Group has appointed Lars Kummeneje as Head of Procurement with effect from 1 March 2007.
Following completion of an MBA at the Norwegian School Management, Kummeneje spent 18 years with Aker Maritime, Aker Norwegian Contractors and Aker Engineering before joining NCC Construction in 2001. In 2004 he was appointed Senior Vice President Finance & Operations with Epcon Offshore AS.
A key player in many contract negotiations over the last 20 years Kummeneje also brings a wealth of managerial experience to his new position. In his most recent role at Epcon Offshore he was responsible for the establishment of contracts and pricing strategies, performing risk assessments and contract negotiations.
- Grenland Delivers Water Cleaning Skid for Kristin Platform (Jul 01)
- Grenland Wins EPC Contract for Produced Water Cleaning Skid (Jun 12)
- Kummeneje to Oversee Procurement for AGR (Mar 06)
Company: Aker Group more info
- Aker to Cooperate with Baker Hughes on Early Phase Oil & Gas Studies (Jun 19)
- Aker's Q1 Equipment Book Value Up NOK9.8 Billion (May 08)
- Aker and DOF Create Aker DOF Supply (Jul 02)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)