Tanjung Offshore to Supply Equipment to Bunga Orkid-A Platform
Tanjung Offshore Services has received a Letter of Intent/Purchase Order for the provision of a Gas Dehydration/Glycol Regeneration Package, Water Injection System Package and Produced Water Treatment System ("Engineering Equipment Package") for the Bunga Orkid-A offshore platform, which will be owned and operated by Talisman Malaysia Limited, valued at approximately RM30,000,000.00.
Tanjung Offshore Services is in the midst of satisfying the scope of work stipulated in the Engineering Equipment Package scheduled for completion by mid-December 2007.
This contract is expected to contribute positively to the earnings of Tanjung for the financial year ending December 31, 2007.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Tanjung Offshore Services more info
- Malaysia's Tanjung Offshore Diversifies into Education, Training (May 31)
- Malaysia's Gas Generators Bags a $4.4M Contract from PTS Resources (May 13)
- TOS, Jereh Collaborate to Offer Products, Services for Malaysia O&G Market (Sep 16)