RBG Appoints Coull, Chadwick to Senior Management Team
RBG Limited on Monday announced two key appointments to its senior management team.
Fraser Coull, 42, moves from Director of Specialist Services to take on the new role of Technical Director. He is a qualified mechanical engineer who joined the company in February 2005 from Wood Group Engineering. Along with considerable management experience, Coull brings a wealth of expertise and industry knowledge to this challenging new position. He will work closely with RBG's domestic and international teams to develop techniques and technologies to enhance the company's market leading position.
Fred Chadwick, 53, has joined RBG to succeed Coull as Director of Specialist Services. Originally from the north east of England, Chadwick holds a first class Honours degree in mechanical engineering, is a Chartered Engineer and a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers. Formerly with Baker Hughes ProductionQuest, Wood Group and McDermotts, he brings to RBG an impressive array of experience in operations management and technology provision. He is responsible for the specialist services division, which includes AquaDyne specialist cleaning, Mach-Ten mechanical services, special access services, electrical and HVAC, and the Durastic flooring business.
Coull and Chadwick report to RBG's Chief Executive Officer Doug Sedge, who said: "I have every confidence that these key appointments will add value to our management expertise and contribute significantly to RBG's future business growth."
RBG is an international service company focusing on the oil, gas, and petrochemical industries. Headquartered in Aberdeen, U.K., the company operates in the U.K. and internationally and employees more than 4,000 people. RBG's facilities and offices are located in principal areas of energy exploration and production activity.
- Exclusive: McDermott to Double Headcount in Mexico by Year-End (May 05)
- McDermott Opens New Office in Saudi Arabia; Adds 300 Jobs (Nov 02)
- Mexico's Sole Platform Fabrication Project to Create Jobs (Sep 27)
Company: Baker Hughes more info
- US Oil Drillers Cut Rigs for 4th Week in Five -Baker Hughes (Oct 06)
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs for First Week Since mid-August (Sep 29)
- US Oil Drillers Cut Rigs for 3rd Week in a Row -Baker Hughes (Sep 22)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: SPE more info
- Oil Price, Industry Costs Dominate Debate at SPE Amsterdam Meet (Oct 27)
- SPE to Host 'World First' Event on Workplace Discrimination (Sep 08)
- SPE Names New Chairman (Aug 17)
Company: RBG Limited more info
- RBG Launches iBolt Software (Nov 11)
- RBG Says Hello to New Finance Director (Oct 28)
- RBG Clinches Apache Contract Extension in North Sea (Sep 08)