Firetail-1 Comes Up Dry for Woodside

Woodside Petroleum reports that the Firetail-1 exploration well, located in the Browse Basin, was plugged and abandoned as a dry hole. The well was drilled to a total depth of 3,355 meters. The Sedco 703 has moved off location and is en route to Dampier Harbor.

Woodside is operator of WA-33-P(5) with a 60% stake. Apache Northwest Pty. Limited holds the remaining 40%.

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles
Related Articles

Brent Crude Oil : $52.42/BBL 2.12%
Light Crude Oil : $49.51/BBL 2.35%
Natural Gas : $3.17/MMBtu 2.25%
Updated in last 24 hours