Harriet JV Spuds Wonnich Deep-1
Tap Oil reports that the Wonnich Deep-1 exploration well, located in Production License TL/8, has been spud. The Wonnich Deep-1 prospect lies underneath the producing Wonnich Flag gas reservoir and Wonnich Platform. The well is planned to drill to a total depth of around 5,200m Measured Depth.
The primary objective of the well is to test the Upper Jurassic Dupuy sandstone which is a proven reservoir in the basin. The well will also gather additional appraisal information of the shallower Flag sandstone reservoir of the overlying Wonnich Field. The well is expected to reach total depth in 24 days.
Harriet joint venture participants are Apache Northwest Pty as operator with 68.5%; Tap (Harriet) Pty with 12.2229% and Kufpec Australia Pty Ltd with 19.2771%.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)