Thai Government to Share Seismic Data with JSX
JSX Energy Inc. has signed an agreement with the Thai Government Department of Mineral Fuels to gain access to 100 kilometers of 2D Seismic data, first acquired by the DMF over 10 years ago. "The cost and time required for JSX to generate this data from scratch represents a value of well over $2,000,000 USD to the Corporation and greatly accelerates our work program," stated Sam Cohen, JSX Executive Director.
This critical data covers several areas of interest in the Mae Sot Basin and management believes that reprocessing it with advanced techniques will yield considerable new information. These findings will be helpful in correlating other information in the Company's possession, with the objective of identifying high priority targets for JSX's drilling program.
JSX focuses on high-growth opportunities in Thailand's petroleum sector.
- Interra Inks Deal for a 50% Stake in Thai Concessions (Nov 07)
- Thai Government Approved Interra's Farm-in/out Agreement with JSX (Oct 23)
- JSX Encouraged by Mae Sot Seismic Findings (May 08)
Company: Thai Department of Mineral Fuels more info
- Thai Government to Share Seismic Data with JSX (Feb 21)
- JSX Bullish About Thai Concession (Feb 16)