Newpark Names New Treasurer
Newpark Resources, Inc. has named Joseph L. Gocke, 48, its new treasurer. The appointment was effective Monday of this week.
Paul Howes, Newpark's President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "We are extremely pleased to welcome Joe to our finance team and look forward to benefiting from his broad background. He brings over 20 years of professional financial expertise to Newpark and has numerous years of experience in the energy industry."
Before joining Newpark, Mr. Gocke served as Treasurer of Weatherford International Ltd., an oilfield service company operating in approximately 100 countries, from 2003 to 2006 where he managed all treasury related matters and global banking relationships. For the previous five years, he served in several management positions, including Assistant Treasurer, at Aquila, Inc. He also has professional experience in public and project finance, strategic and financial consulting and engineering.
Mr. Gocke received a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business and a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering at the University of Illinois.
Newpark Resources, Inc. is a worldwide provider of drilling fluids, environmental waste treatment solutions, and temporary worksites and access roads for oilfield and other commercial markets.
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
- Weatherford Names Former Halliburton CFO Its New Chief (Mar 07)
- Document: Algeria's Sonatrach Awards $180M in Oil Service Contracts (May 08)
Company: Newpark Resources, Inc. more info
- Newpark to Provide Drilling Fluids for Petrobras' Deepwater Project (Dec 11)
- Newpark Resources Announces President of Mats and Integrated Services (Jun 03)
- Newpark Announces New $225 Million Credit Facility (Dec 21)