ConocoPhillips to Carry Out MUO Ops at Ekofisk
ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS has been given consent to carry out manned underwater operations (MUO) at Ekofisk.
The consent relates to the underwater operations in connection with the replacing of the existing 24" oil pipeline between Eldfisk 2/7-B and Ekofisk 2/4-J.
The underwater operations will be carried out by oil service company ACERGY with the diving vessel "Acergy Osprey"
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)