Odim Wins Subsea Contracts from Olympic, Bourbon
Odim ASA has won subsea contracts worth about NOK 30 million from Olympic Holding, Norway and Bourbon Gaia, France. The systems are due to be delivered from 2008 within first quarter 2009.
One of the contracts is for delivery of 2 ODIM LARS for Olympic Holding. The Odim LARS is an automated launch and recovery system for remotely operated vehicles (ROV). The Odim LARS is designed to handle ROVs on water depths down to 4,000 meters.
One contract is for delivery of a module handling system for Bourbon Gaia, which can handle subsea modules on water depths down to 1,500 meters. All systems are active heave-compensated and well- known technology for Odim.
Odim ASA is a fast-expanding Norwegian technology
company that develops and sells advanced
automated handling solutions, primarily cable
handling systems and winches for use on offshore
and naval vessels. The company occupies a leading
position in selected market segments, such as
seismic surveying and offshore supply.
Through its subsidiaries in North America, it is
also solidly rooted in the defense sector.
In addition to its established market segments,
Odim will be making a heavy commitment to the very promising deepwater market.
- Oil Services Group Bourbon Sees Brighter Outlook After 1H Profit Slump (Sep 07)
- Bourbon Says Three Kidnapped Crew Members Released (May 11)
- BOURBON Ends Talks to Sell OSVs to Malaysia's Tanjung Offshore (Dec 31)
Company: Odim ASA more info
- Rolls-Royce Acquires More Than 90% of ODIM Shares (Mar 30)
- Rolls-Royce Gets Green Light for ODIM Acquisition (Mar 22)
- Rolls-Royce Launches Cash Offer for Odim (Feb 26)
Company: Olympic Holding more info
- Odim Wins Subsea Contracts from Olympic, Bourbon (Feb 13)