Boots & Coots Registers for Proposed Common Stock Offering
Boots & Coots International Well Control, Inc. has filed a registration statement on Form S-3 with the Securities and Exchange Commission to register an underwritten public offering of 26,000,000 shares of its common stock, 13,000,000 of which are being offered by Oil States Energy Services, Inc.
Boots & Coots intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund all or a portion of its 2007 capital budget and for general corporate purposes.
The offering, which will be made only by means of a prospectus, will be underwritten by Morgan Keegan & Company, Inc. Morgan Keegan will have a 30-day option to purchase up to 3,900,000 additional shares of common stock solely to cover over-allotments, if any, in connection with the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective.
Houston-based Boots & Coots provides a suite of integrated oilfield services centered on the prevention, emergency response and restoration of blowouts and well fires as well as hydraulic workover/snubbing and hot tapping services around the world.
- ONGC Fights Fire at Olpad-31 Gas Well in India, 12 Injured (Apr 20)
- Halliburton Finalizes Acquisition of Boots & Coots (Sep 20)
- Boots & Coots' Services in Demand in 1Q (May 06)
Company: Oil States Energy Services, Inc. more info
- Boots & Coots Closes Common Stock Offering (Apr 25)
- Boots & Coots Prices Common Stock Offering (Apr 19)
- Boots & Coots Registers for Proposed Common Stock Offering (Feb 13)