Eidesvik Wins PSV Contract from Total
Eidesvik Offshore ASA has through Maritime Logistic Services AS received a Letter of Intent from Total E&P Norge AS for a Time Charter Party for the Platform Supply Vessel (PSV) VS 493 LNG-Avant.
The letter of Intent is for a firm period of 3 years from 2Q 2008 and Total has additional options to extend the charter period with 2 x 1 years.
Contract value for the firm period is approx. NOK 164 Mill.
This will be the third natural gas fuelled cargo
vessel (PSV) for Eidesvik Offshore ASA. Total
shows by entering into this Letter of Intent
with Eidesvik, initiative and responsibility in
contributing to meet the future demands for
reduction in emission on the Norwegian
continental shelf. Environmental gains are NOx
by 89%, i.e. 160 ton per year. CO2 emission is
also reduced by 23% compared to operation on
- Total CEO: US Shale Oil Industry To See Wave Of Investment (Oct 18)
- Total's CEO Says Will Try To Move Ahead With Iran Gas Project (Oct 17)
- Total Expands Presence in Mexico (Oct 12)
Company: Eidesvik more info
- Eidesvik Takes Delivery of 'Viking Neptun' Offshore Construction Ship (Feb 17)
- Subsea 7, Eidesvik Unveil Latest IMR Ship (Jan 30)
- Eidesvik Wins Supply Vessel Contracts (Jun 15)
Company: Maritime Logistic Services AS more info
- Eidesvik Wins PSV Contract from Total (Feb 09)