Hallin Marine Forms Engineering Division
Hallin Marine Subsea International plc said that it has formed a wholly owned in-house engineering division to design and supply specialized tooling for subsea intervention projects.
The division, based in the UK at Malton, North Yorkshire, has commenced trading and already completed its first order: the design and supply of an Anode Replacement Skid for Hallin Marine's West Group.
The Skid has been successfully deployed with a Hallin Quasar Remote Operated Vehicle (ROV), and 90 subsea anodes were installed on production platforms.
The work was carried out off the coast of the Congo for Taurius Diving with the ultimate client being oil major Total. Hallin has now secured further ROV work in the region.
Hallin's Chief Executive, John Giddens, said: "This engineering division is a huge asset as it allows the whole group to extend the range of services to our clients and deliver a total solution for their subsea engineering projects.
"The new division's expertise and experience will benefit Hallin companies and their clients and will also be available to tackle new clients' subsea engineering problems."
Hallin Marine provides subsea construction and inspection solutions. It employs experienced subsea engineering staff to manage projects using: support vessels, saturation diving systems, air/mixed gas diving spreads and remote operating vehicles. The Company owns all its principal equipment, including the diving systems. Its expanding operations cover the Southeast
Asia, India, China and Middle East regions.
- Total CEO: US Shale Oil Industry To See Wave Of Investment (Oct 18)
- Total's CEO Says Will Try To Move Ahead With Iran Gas Project (Oct 17)
- Total Expands Presence in Mexico (Oct 12)
Company: Hallin Marine more info
- Hallin Completes Replacement of Mooring Lines for FPSO HYSY111 in China (Aug 26)
- Hallin Supports Subsea 7 in Offshore Installation Work in Bay of Bengal (Apr 17)
- Hallin Marine Completes Subsea Project at Thailand's Bualuang Oil Field (Feb 28)
Company: Taurius Diving more info
- Hallin Marine Forms Engineering Division (Feb 06)