Acergy S.A. Wins $120 Million North Sea Contract
Acergy S.A. has been awarded a contract by Statoil for survey services in the North Sea.
This frame contract, valued at $120 million, is for the provision of survey services for a period of five years from March 15, 2007 with two options, each of two years for the extension of this contract. The contract provides a firm commitment for 250 ship days annually with four additional revolving options for further periods of thirty days work. The contract includes options for a second survey vessel on a yearly or ad-hoc basis. The work will initially be conducted from the Acergy Petrel with the Acergy Viking taking over as the primary vessel on this contract when she becomes available in the third quarter of 2007.
Oyvind Mikaelsen, Vice President, Acergy Northern Europe and Canada, said, "We are delighted to have been awarded this survey frame agreement with Statoil as a continuation of our long-term relationship. Acergy has provided survey services to Statoil for more than 20 years and our continued emphasis on developing high performance survey spreads has been successful. For this new contract we have purpose-designed and built the Acergy Viking, with outstanding capabilities for survey, inspection and construction support work."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)