Geotrace Wins 'Next Generation' Land and Depth Imaging Project
Geotrace has been awarded a significant land seismic processing and depth imaging project by BP's North American Gas business unit. Geotrace will utilize its industry-leading multi-scale multi-parameter tomography technology to model and image detailed subsurface geology.
Geotrace works closely with customers on modeling the geology, and establishes an excellent track record of delivering high-quality 3D seismic images.
Geotrace is part of Geotrace Technologies group of companies and is a leading provider of proprietary technologies aimed at imaging and integrated solutions used to enhance the optimization of petroleum reservoirs. It serves the worldwide petroleum industry.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Geotrace more info
- Geotrace Names New Chief Technology Officer (Apr 14)
- Geotrace Taps New Area Manager for Far East (Feb 04)
- Geotrace Completes Major Onboard Data Processing Gig for BP (Jan 07)