Altinex Boosts Norwegian Portfolio
Altinex Oil AS has been awarded equity in one new production license on the Norwegian Continental Shelf in connection with the Norwegian APA 2006 licensing round. The awards were announced by the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy on January 29, 2007.
The award increases Altinex' Norwegian portfolio to nine production licenses and strengthens the company's potential reserves--and production growth through exploration activities.
Altinex applied for three licenses, two of which the authorities decided not to award to any company at this point in time.
The awarded license is:
Blocks 15/8 & 9 with the following participants:
--Altinex Oil AS, 30% --Pertra AS (operator), 70%
The license is located next to the Sleipner field and contains several prospects that will be technically evaluated before a decision about drilling is made.
- 'Oil Facts' App Wins Norwegian Award (Mar 06)
- Norway Takes New Approach to Naming Offshore Fields (Sep 21)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Energy Unveils 21st Licensing Round (Jun 23)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)
Company: Altinex Oil AS more info
- NPD Grants StatoilHydro Drilling Permit for PL 442 Wildcat (Aug 28)
- Dong Completes Drilling at Siri-6 in Danish North Sea (Jan 27)
- Oilexco Enters LOI with Bluewater to Deploy FPSO at North Sea's Huntington (Aug 27)