Endeavour Wins Blocks on Norwegian Shelf
Endeavour International Corporation on Monday said that its subsidiary, Endeavour Energy Norge AS, has been awarded interests in five production licenses on the Norwegian Continental Shelf as part of the Awards in Predefined Areas (APA) licensing round conducted by the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy (MPE).
Endeavour will serve as operator of two of the licenses. The company was awarded a 100 percent interest in part block 35/3 and a 50 percent interest in part block 2/7. Non-operated licenses and interests include: part blocks 25/1, 2 and 4 (30 percent), part blocks 25/5, 6, 8 and 9 (30 percent) and part block 2/8 (20 percent).
Endeavour currently holds interests in two producing fields and ten production licenses in Norway.
Endeavour International Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of energy reserves in the North Sea.
- 'Oil Facts' App Wins Norwegian Award (Mar 06)
- Norway Takes New Approach to Naming Offshore Fields (Sep 21)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Energy Unveils 21st Licensing Round (Jun 23)
Company: Endeavour International Corporation more info
- Endeavour Halts Drilling Ops at East Rochelle (Feb 14)
- Endeavour: Transocean Semisub Mobilized to Rochelle Field (Jan 07)
- Endeavour CFO Resigns (Oct 29)