FX Energy: Rigging Up to Drill Roszkow Well
FX Energy, Inc. said that the rig is onsite at the Roszkow location and is currently rigging up. Drilling is expected to begin during the first part of February. The Roszkow well is located in the Company's Fences I project area in western Poland on trend with the Zaniemysl field that began production in 2006. The planned target reservoir is a Rotliegend sandstone at a depth of approximately 2,975 meters.
The Polish Oil and Gas Company is the operator and owns 51% of the Roszkow well; FX Energy owns 49%.
FX Energy, Inc. holds a land position of 250,000 acres around its Wilga discovery and over 3.2 million acres in western Poland's Permian Basin. The Permian Basin's gas-bearing Rotliegend sandstone is a direct analog to the Southern Gas Basin offshore England, and represents a largely untapped potentially significant gas resource. FX Energy is exploiting this untapped potential to create substantial growth in oil and gas reserves and cash flow for its stockholders.
- FX Energy is Reading Szymanowice-1 Well for Production (Dec 31)
- FX Energy Tests Poland Tuchola-3K Well (Apr 29)
- FX Energy 'Disappointed' over Polish Mieczewo Well (Apr 08)
Company: Polish Oil & Gas Company more info
- FX Energy Spuds Ostrowiec Well in Western Poland (May 28)
- FX Energy Inks Northwest Concession Farm-Out with Polish O&G (Mar 04)
- FX Energy Confirms Recent Kromolice Discovery's Commerciality (Feb 25)