Geo ASA to Acquire support Vessel Operator DOFCON
Norwegian offshore services provider Geo ASA said on January 29th that it has entered into agreements to acquire a total of 78.7% of the share capital of DOFCON ASA, a subsidiary of DOF ASA.
The transactions are to be carried out as share deals in which Geo offers 3.45 new shares of Geo for each share of DOFCON.
Geo also said that it will also "as soon as practically possible" make an offer for all remaining shares.
DOF is the majority shareholder of Geo with a 51.1% stake.
DOFCON operates seven multi-purpose support vessels.
Geo, based in Astveit in Norway, provides offshore survey, maintenance, construction support and subsea engineering services, and owns a fleet of 16 vessels. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and traded under the ticker GEO.
- DOF Sells Diving Support Vessel to GEO (Feb 05)
- Geo ASA to Acquire support Vessel Operator DOFCON (Jan 29)
- Wavefield Inseis Expands Seismic Fleet (Nov 13)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)