Ramunia Wins Engineering Contract from Carigali-PTTEPI
Ramunia International Services Ltd has received a contract from Carigali-PTTEPI Operating Company Sdn Bhd for the provision of EPCC services for the Wellhead Platforms and Jackets for the JDA Block B-17 Field Development.
RISL's scope of work will comprise engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning of the four well head platforms and jackets along with the procurement construction and load out of the eight-legged CPP Jacket. The contract is valued at approximately RM308 million.
The JDA Block B-17 Field is located in the Thai-Malaysia Joint Development area 268 km east of Songkla Thailand or 171 km North of Kota Bharu Malaysia.
The Project will contribute positively towards the earning of Ramunia Group for the financial years 2007 to 2009.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Ecuador to Offer Oil Blocks Under New Bidding Terms in Jan (Oct 06)
- ExxonMobil Says Will Drop Discussions Over Indonesia's East Natuna (Jul 18)
- Hydrocarbons Encountered at Te Giac Trang Field Offshore Vietnam (Dec 20)
Company: Ramunia Holdings Berhad more info
- ONGC Terminates Pipeline Contract with Ramunia (May 20)
- ONGC Awards Ramunia a $685M Pipeline Contract Offshore India (Jan 28)
- Ramunia and Mackra in Tubular Rolling Plant JV (Apr 20)