Fairmount Wins Contract from Atlantic Oilfield Services
Atlantic Oilfield Services awarded a transportation contract to Fairmount Marine to move their semisub, Atlantic Venture, from Dubai to Cape Town. The rig measures 90m x 75m x 6.5m and has a displacement of over 12,500 tonnes.
The semisub will be transported with 50,000 dwt semisubmersible barge Gavea Lifter, owned by Louis Dreyfus Fairmount. One of Fairmount’s 200 tons bollard pull tugs, Fairmount Sherpa, will tow Gavea Lifter with the Atlantic Venture to its destination.
- KS Energy Commences $37MM Rig Supply Contract in the Middle East (Aug 19)
- KS Energy's Subsidiary Snags Drilling Contract for Discoverer-IV (Jul 22)
- Atlantic Aces $13MM LOI to Acquire Discoverer-II (Jun 25)
Company: Fairmount Marine more info
- Fairmount Successfully Tows FPSO Petrojarl Knarr to Norway from South Korea (Sep 22)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 Jackup to Block 15-2 Offshore Vietnam (May 28)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 to Vung Tau, Vietnam to Prepare for JVPC's Job (May 02)