Deep Sea Delivers, Charters Its First Newbuilding AHTS from Jaya Shipyard
Deep Sea Supply said that its first large Anchor Handling Tug Supply (AHTS) vessel, "Sea Cheetah," is scheduled for delivery from Jaya Shipyard in Singapore on 8 February 2007. The delivery date is according to the original time schedule.
Deep Sea Supply has entered into a 3 - 4 months' time charter with Acergy. The value of the charter is approximately US$6.5 million, which include fees for mobilization and demobilization.
The vessel will go directly to West Africa, which will be the area of operation.
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)
Company: Jaya Shipyard more info
- Jaya Delivers Sea Eagle 1 AHTS Vessel to Deep Sea Supply (Apr 20)
- Deep Sea Supply Nixes Newbuilding Contract with Jaya (Mar 03)
- Jaya Shipbuilding Resets Delivery Date for Sea Hawk 1 AHTS (Feb 06)