Intec, WorleyParsons Team Up for Asia-Pacific Projects
WorleyParsons and INTEC Engineering have created a Strategic Alliance to offer offshore oil and gas customers in the Asia-Pacific region a comprehensive solution for large-scale integrated deepwater facilities, subsea and marine systems projects.
The Alliance leverages the two companies' complementary technical and project management skills, geographic presence and comprehensive oil and gas services to offer concept studies through to full project (EPCM) delivery. This initiative has been established in recognition of the emerging market in Asia-Pacific for large scale, integrated total delivery projects to meet the region's energy challenges by providing customers with a one-stop, best-in-class solution for "sea-floor to onshore" projects.
The new Alliance is evidence of a strong and successful partnership approach between the two companies. WorleyParsons and INTEC have a strong track record in working on projects jointly in Australasia including BHPB Stybarrow and Pyrenees and Woodside Wanea-Cossack; and in Asia on the ConocoPhillips Bukit Tua Project in Indonesia. Both companies regard each other as best-in-class regional partners.
The Alliance for Australasia will be based out of Perth and for Asia will be based out of Singapore.
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- BHP Gearing Up to Start Drilling for Oil in Mexico's Deep Waters (Oct 02)
- BHP To Quit US Shale Business As Annual Profit Surges (Aug 22)
Company: Woodside more info
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: Intec Engineering more info
- INTEC, WorleyParsons Merge into New Subsea Services Company (Aug 07)
- Chevron Taps INTEC for Pre-FEED Work on GOM's Big Foot (Jul 23)
- WorleyParsons To Acquire INTEC Engineering From Heerema Group (Apr 01)
Company: WorleyParson more info
- ExxonMobil Awards KBR JV Services Contract for PNG LNG Project (Jun 04)
- Thang Long to Develop 2 Fields Offshore Vietnam (Apr 23)
- Intec, WorleyParsons Team Up for Asia-Pacific Projects (Jan 24)