Bjorge Wins New Subsea Contracts
Through its subsidiary Bjorge AS and Norwegian Coating Technology (NCT), Bjorge ASA has been able to renew its outline agreement with TDW Offshore Services for the supply of advanced surface treatment.
NCT and TDW, previously PSI, have since their start-up been working closely to refine and supply surface treatment systems for their Smart Plug concept.
NCT sees the contract renewal as a crucial instrument to maintain working relations and develop technological expertise, with the view of obtaining contracts in an expanding, global subsea market.
The contract runs to 2010.
NCT has in parallel to this signed a number of other contracts within the subsea area for the supply of advanced surface treatment.
To NCT the contracts are strategically important and contribute to consolidating the unit's position as a supplier of advanced surface treatment to the subsea market.
Overall the contracts have a value of around 15 million NOK.
- Aasland Takes Helm At Bjoerge (Jan 05)
- GE O&G Awards Bjorge Naxys Contract for Monitoring Subsea Installations (Jun 29)
- EnerMech Snaps Up Norwegian North Sea Crane Division (Oct 30)
Company: Norwegian Coating Technology (NCT) more info
- Bjorge, FMC Ink Contract on Surface Treatments on Subsea Components (Jun 18)
- Bjorge Wins New Subsea Contracts (Jan 24)