Juran to Head Seadrill's Americas Ops
Seadrill on Thursday announced further strengthening of the Company's operational management team and has appointed Tim Juran as Senior Vice President and head of the company's North and South America operations, based in Houston, Texas.
Juran has more than 26 years of experience from the drilling industry and has held several senior positions in Transocean, most recently as Division Manager, North America. He has extensive international experience from global operations, both onshore and offshore.
Juran has a bachelor's degree in mining engineering from the University of Wisconsin - Platteville.
Manages 46 Offshore Rigs
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Borr Drilling Signs Deal With Transocean to Buy 15 Rigs (Mar 20)
- Newcomer Borr Scoops Up Transocean Rigs For $1.4B As Dealmaking Heats Up (Mar 20)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
- Seadrill Warns Again Of Chapter 11 As Extends $14B Debt Talks (Jul 26)