Questerre Wins Nod from EUB on Vulcan Start-up
Questerre Energy Corporation on Thursday announced receipt of regulatory approval to commence field production in Vulcan.
The operator, Stylus Energy Inc., recently reported that the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board (EUB) has approved its Good Production Practice (GPP) and concurrent production application for the Vulcan Basal Mannville G Pool (the "G Pool"). With the production infrastructure to produce the G Pool in place, the operator will place the shut-in wells in the G Pool on production shortly.
With this production on-stream, Questerre expects its daily production to average approximately 1,600 boe.
Questerre Energy Corporation is a Calgary-based independent resource company actively engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of high-impact exploration and development oil and gas projects in Canada.
- Questerre Inks MOU with MEMR to Appraise, Develop Jordan's Oil Shale Blocks (May 25)
- Questerre: Completion Ops Underway at Gentilly Well (Jul 09)
- Testing Commences on St. Edouard Horizontal Well (Feb 02)
Company: Stylus Energy more info
- Questerre Wins Nod from EUB on Vulcan Start-up (Jan 18)
- Stylus Energy Closes $10 Million Bought Deal Private Placement (Jun 30)
- Stylus Energy Enters Financing Deal (Jun 16)
Company: Alberta Energy & Utilities Board more info
- Suncor to Service Leak on Oil Sands Pipeline (Jul 17)
- Regulators Give Nod to Imperial's Kearl Oil Sands Project (Feb 28)
- Husky's Net Profit Bulks Up (Feb 06)