Oceanteam Signs Three Contracts for CLV Team Oman
Oceanteam Power & Umbilical has signed three contracts for work to be performed with Cable Lay Vessel (CLV) Team Oman.
The first contract is a 50-day term charter for power cable lay work to be performed in the Red Sea starting early February 2007. The second contract is with Gaz de France for pipeline burial to be performed at K17BP Dutch Sector.
The third is also for Gaz de France for pipeline burial to be performed at K12K. Both contracts will utilize the OceanJet 900 with an approximate duration of 30 days. The value of the three contracts is in excess of Euro 5 million.
The DP11 CLV Team Oman has been chartered from Nico Middle East long term (up to 5 years including options) by Oceanteam and was delivered by Owners on 15 January 2007 in Jebal Ali.
Oceanteam are currently conducting trials and a small upgrade to the
lay equipment on the vessel before starting its first commitment.
- Grenland Group Delivers Gjoa Subsea Structures (Sep 01)
- Plexus to Supply Wellhead Systems for Mediterranean E&P Activities (Jul 20)
- ELNG Completes First Ever Health & Safety Partnership Program with GE O&G (Jul 15)
Company: Oceanteam Power & Umbilical more info
- Oceanteam Contemplates a Private Placement of Shares (May 20)
- Oceanteam Provides Interim 1Q08 Update (May 09)
- Oceanteam Unveils Converted Cable Lay Barge (Apr 24)