Harriet JV Spuds Lee-3 Development Well
The Lee-3 development well, located in Production License TL/1 offshore Australia, is being drilled as a deviated well from the Linda Platform. The well has drilled ahead to 2,480 meters measured depth and will continue to drill to a total depth of approximately 4,400 meters measured depth (2,600 meters true vertical depth).
The Lee-3 development well is a deviated well, designed to produce gas and condensate from the Lee Gas Field, discovered by previous exploration well Lee-1. The well is expected to take approximately 15 days to reach total depth and is planned to intersect up to four producing reservoirs delineated by the Lee-2 appraisal well.
Harriet Joint Venture participants are Apache Northwest Pty Ltd as operator with 68.5%; Tap (Harriet) Pty Ltd with 12.2229% and Kufpec Australia Pty Ltd with 19.2771%.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)