Deep Driller 3 Receives LOI for Work in Malaysia
A subsidiary of Sinvest ASA (in the Deep Drilling Invest Group) and Premium Drilling have agreed to a Letter of Intent with a major operator for a drilling contract offshore Malaysia. The contract term is for two wells with an estimated duration of around two months. The Drilling Contract will be performed by Premium Drilling with the unit Deep Driller 3. The Deep Driller 3 is a KFELS Super B class jackup designed to work with extreme high pressures & temperature regimes down to 35,000 ft drilling depth and is further capable of operating in a skid-off mode.
The estimated gross proceed from operations under the contract is around US $10 million. The contract will commence upon the Deep Driller 3's departure from Singapore which is scheduled to occur within the current month. The Deep Driller 3 will upon completion of this new work commence, as previously announced, a twelve-month plus options contract in Malaysia with Sarawak Shell Berhad and Sabah Shell Petroleum Company Limited.
- Reliance Opts for More Time to Deploy Deep Driller 4 (Dec 02)
- Coastal to Put Songkhla A-03 On Stream in Late November (Nov 13)
- Coastal Tests Positive Production Flow at Songkhla A-01 (Nov 04)
Company: Sinvest ASA more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Fourth Sinvest Jackup Drilling Rig (Oct 17)
- Chevron Contracts Deep Driller 2 for Operations Offshore Thailand (Dec 27)
- Keppel On Track to Deliver Another Super B Jackup (Jun 18)