Altinex Seeks Higher Profile on Norwegian Shelf
Altinex Oil Norway AS has submitted an application to the Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy for prequalification as operator on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
The application was delivered in a meeting with the Ministry. The qualification process will be undertaken by the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate and the Petroleum Safety Authority and the Ministry.
Qualification as operator will give Altinex a better position to pursue and take a lead position in exploiting new exploration and development projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Altinex is presently an operator in Denmark, Germany and Holland.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum & Energy more info
- 'Oil Facts' App Wins Norwegian Award (Mar 06)
- Norway Takes New Approach to Naming Offshore Fields (Sep 21)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Energy Unveils 21st Licensing Round (Jun 23)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)
Company: Altinex Oil AS more info
- NPD Grants StatoilHydro Drilling Permit for PL 442 Wildcat (Aug 28)
- Dong Completes Drilling at Siri-6 in Danish North Sea (Jan 27)
- Oilexco Enters LOI with Bluewater to Deploy FPSO at North Sea's Huntington (Aug 27)