AGR Secures Ensco Jack-up for UK North Sea Campaign
AGR Group, the Norway-based oil technology and services group, has contracted the jack-up Ensco 100 for a new multi-client, multi-well campaign in the UK sector of the North Sea.
The one-year contract period, agreed with its UK-based AGR Peak operation, is due to commence in July 2007. There is an option for AGR Peak to extend this period for a further 365 days at the end of the primary term.
AGR will provide full well project management, including rig and support services, for the operation. The value of the contract is in excess of £85 million.
With this new rig, AGR will confirm its position as a leading providers of outsourced drilling and production services. During 2007 AGR will operate a minimum of seven rigs under full well project management contracts: three rigs in the UK, two rigs in Australia and two rigs in Norway/Denmark.
So far the AGR Group has drilled 133 wells for 45 clients in 15 countries. During 2006 the Group drilled 26 wells.
Manages 64 Offshore Rigs
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Lamprell to Compensate Ensco for Delay in Delivery of ENSCO 140 (Aug 29)
- Lamprell Delays Delivery of Jackup to Mid-August Due to Technical Issue (Jul 27)
Company: Peak Group more info
- Awilco Nabs LOI for Drilling Program Offshore Indonesia (Aug 05)
- New Deals Boost Duffy and McGovern in SE Asia, Australia (Apr 17)
- Arrow to Supply Liquegas with Coal Seam Gas from Daandine (Apr 11)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)