CGG, Veritas Complete Merger
Compagnie Generale de Geophysique on Friday announced the completion of the merger between Veritas DGC Inc. (NYSE: formerly VTS) and a subsidiary of Compagnie Generale de Geophysique, following satisfaction of the closing conditions of the merger agreement.
CGG is a global participant in the oilfield services industry, providing a wide range of seismic data acquisition, processing and reservoir services to clients in the oil and gas exploration and production business. It is also a global manufacturer of geophysical equipment through its subsidiary Sercel.
Veritas DGC, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a leading provider of integrated geophysical information and services to the petroleum industry worldwide.
- French Oil Services Firm CGG Files For Bankruptcy (Jun 14)
- CGG Wins DPC Contract in Brunei (Feb 21)
- CGG Looks to Achieve Financial Restructuring (Jan 05)
Company: Veritas DGC more info
- KBR Splits from Halliburton, Names New Board Members (Apr 09)
- Caspian Services Adds Seismic Source Vessel to Fleet (Mar 29)
- Former Head of Veritas DGC to Take Reins at Technip (Jan 16)