Maverick Reports Big Foot Success
Maverick Energy Group, Ltd, along with the other members of Z2, is pleased to announce the successful drilling of two new Olmos "D" wells in its Big Foot Field in Frio County, Texas. Logs indicate in excess of 20 feet of pay in each of the two wells. These are the first two wells in Maverick's, as a member of Z2, redevelopment program with Z2's recent $40 million funding.
Maverick is the Operator of the field and owns an 11.5% member interest in Z2, the owner of the Big Foot Field.
Maverick anticipates that both of the above mentioned wells will be completed and in production by the end of January. Maverick also should begin the drilling of the third Z2 well by the end of January.
Maverick Energy Group, Ltd is the operator of the "Big Foot Field" in West Texas originally developed by Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-A) and recently valued at approximately $19 million. It has approximately 300 wells in the field of which approximately 240 are presently revenue producing. Maverick is also the proprietary owner and operator of several producing natural gas fields and owns additional natural gas leases in West Virginia. The President of Maverick also serves as the Chief Financial Officer of Z2, LLC.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: Maverick Energy more info
- Maverick's Net Profit Increases 97% for First Half of 2008 (Aug 20)
- Maverick's Q4 Revenues Increase 500% (Mar 14)
- Maverick Energy Signs Big Foot Contract (Feb 01)
Company: Z2, LLC more info
- Maverick Reports Big Foot Success (Jan 12)