Anzon Reports First Oil from Basker Manta Wells
Anzon Energy Limited said its commissioning of the Basker Manta Project offshore Australia in the Gippland Basin continues, with oil production having started from all four wells: Manta 2A, Basker 2, 3 and 5, and the compressor having been fully commissioned with gas being reinjected into Basker 4.
A maximum oil rate of 13500 bopd was achieved Sunday and Monday, rates are being ramped up to the planned levels of 25,000 bopd, with all associated gas injected into Basker 4 at up to 35 MMscfd. Total production to date since 17 December, when commissioning commenced, is 135,000 barrels.
The participants in the Basker-Manta Joint Venture are:
--Anzon Australia Limited, 50% (Operator)
--Beach Petroleum Limited, 50%.
- Beach Commences Production from Middleton Gas Project (Jan 09)
- Beach Says Hello to Mr. Rod Rayner (Nov 11)
- Beach Energy Gains Majority Control of Adelaide Energy (Nov 10)
Company: Anzon Energy more info
- Anzon Underscores Merger Ratio for ROC Oil Shares (Sep 18)
- ROC Gets Court Approval to Merge with Anzon (Sep 05)
- Anzon Australia Gets Extension for Shareholders' Statement (Aug 21)