Cue Reports Conclusion of PNG Survey
Cue Energy Resources Limited said that the Greater Barikewa Field Survey over the Barikewa gas field in PRL-09 in Papua New Guinea has been completed.
The survey consists of seven geological traverses totaling 40Km. The geological information obtained from the survey is designed to provide a better structural picture of the field and hence a narrower range of potential recoverable gas volumes.
Barikewa has been assessed, to date, to have the potential to contain around 800 billion cubic feet of recoverable gas, with Cue's share being approximately 120 billion cubic feet in a most likely case. It is located immediately adjacent to the likely route of the proposed gas development pipeline.
Participants in PRL-09 are:
- Santos Limited (Operator) 42.553%
- OilSearch (PNG) Limited 42.553%
- Cue PNG Oil Company Pty Ltd 14.894%
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
- Australia Plans LNG Export Limits to Help Ease Local Price Pain (Apr 27)
- Australia's Santos To Focus On Long-Life Gas In Growth Push (Dec 08)
Company: Oil Search Ltd. more info
- Papua New Guinea Government To Sell Stake In Oil Search (Sep 21)
- Oil Search Profit Soars, Focus On Advancing PNG Gas Projects (Aug 22)
- Oil Search Q3 Revenue Beats Forecasts (Oct 18)
Company: Cue Energy Resources more info
- Sampang JV Approves Project to Extend Field Life by 2 Years to 2020 (Sep 22)
- SKK Migas Extends Exploration Period for East Kalimantan's Mahakam PSC (May 04)
- NOPTA Approves Cue's WA-359-P Work Program Suspension, Extends Permit Term (Apr 14)