Doric-2 Well Restarted
Tap Oil says operations at the Doric-2 well located in Production License TL/1 offshore Australia have been restarted. The bottom hole location lies approximately 2 kilometers Northwest from the Linda Platform. Cyclone Isobel caused the evacuation of all personnel from January 2nd through 4th. Operations re-commenced on January 4th. The depth of the Doric-2 well on January 5th was 1,495m after having set casing at 1,490m.
The Doric-2 development well is a deviated well, designed to produce gas from the Doric Gas Field discovered and delineated by previous exploration wells Doric-1, Ulidia-1 and Dawn-1. The well is expected to take approximately 7 days to reach total depth.
Harriet Joint Venture participants are Apache Northwest Pty Ltd as operator with 68.5%; Tap (Harriet) Pty Ltd with 12.2229% and Kufpec Australia Pty Ltd with 19.2771%.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)