Sub-Atlantic Taps Ferguson to Oversee Manufacturing
Sub-Atlantic Ltd, the Aberdeen, UK-based Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) and ROV component manufacturer, has appointed John Ferguson as production manager to coordinate the manufacturing of the company's full product range.
Ferguson, 40, has extensive operational and production experience in ROVs having spent 13 years at Hydrovision, where he took responsibility for all manufacturing, engineering and purchasing activities within the company. Latterly, he was general manager at Bowtech, an underwater sensor manufacturer.
Colin Millum, of Sub-Atlantic commented: "We are delighted to announce John's appointment to the team. He brings to the job a thorough understanding of ROV products and the marketplace as well as the requirements of customers and I am confident he will contribute to the continued growth and success of Sub-Atlantic."
Sub-Atlantic is a subsea engineering solutions company providing extreme
design technology to operators working in the underwater industry. The
business specifically focuses on innovative Remote Operating Vehicle (ROV)
technology designed and widely used in the extreme offshore environment.
The privately owned business was started in 1997 and employs 43 personnel in
its Aberdeen headquarters. In April 2005, Sub-Atlantic partnered with
Schilling Robotics of Houston to offer the widest range of advanced subsea
robotics in the world.
- FMC Technologies Finalizes Schilling Acquisition (Apr 25)
- Subsea 7 Adds Schilling Robotics HD Systems to Fleet (Feb 14)
- FMC Technologies Purchases Remaining Schilling Stake (Jan 03)
Company: Sub-Atlantic Ltd. more info
- Sub-Atlantic Secures Second ROV Deal with AALEA (Jul 09)
- Sub-Atlantic AP Clinches ROV Contract with Seatrax Singapore (Jul 19)
- Sub-Atlantic Delivers 2 Mohican ROVs to Swedish Co (Oct 07)