Consent to Use Maersk Gallant on Ekofisk
ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS has received consent to use the Maersk Gallant for production drilling on Ekofisk.
The company has previously received consent to use the Maersk Gallant on Embla and Tor, and for use on 2/4-B.
The new consent applies to production drilling on Ekofisk up to December 31, 2007.
The Maersk Gallant is operated by Maersk Contractors Norge A/S. The facility received an Acknowledgement of Compliance (AoC) in August 2002.
Operates 5 Offshore Rigs
Manages 23 Offshore Rigs
- Maersk to Limit Investment in Energy Businesses until Separation (Dec 13)
- Maersk Oil Begins Culzean Drilling Campaign (Sep 29)
- Maersk Highlander Ready for Action (Aug 19)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)