Doric-2 Gas Development Well Spuds
Tap Oil reports that drilling has started on the Doric-2 gas development well that is located in Production License TL/1 offshore Australia. The well will be drilled as a deviated well from the Linda Platform. The bottom hole location lies approximately 2 kilometers North-West from the Linda Platform.
To date, the well has drilled ahead to around 830 meters measured depth after having set casing to 475 meters. The well will continue to be drilled to a total depth of approximately 2,100 meters vertical depth.
The Doric-2 development well is a deviated well, designed to produce gas from the Doric Gas Field discovered and delineated by previous exploration wells Doric-1, Ulidia-1 and Dawn-1. The well is expected to take approximately 20 days to reach total depth.
Harriet Joint Venture participants are Apache Northwest Pty Ltd as operator with 68.5%; Tap (Harriet) Pty Ltd with 12.2229% and Kufpec Australia with the remaining 19.2771%.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)