Blake 151 to Begin Energy Partners Contract
Blake Offshore reports that the Blake 151 has started its nine-month contract with Energy Partners. The rig has departed the shipyard for its first location at South Timbalier 41. The Blake 151 was in Sabine Pass undergoing a complete refurbishment prior to this contract. The rig is a 150' ILC with 7500 horsepower and is capable of drilling to depths of 25,000 feet.
Blake Offshore also has two other jackups currently available at West Cameron 38, the Blake 202 and Blake 303. Both rigs are Bethlehem mat slot rigs with portable top drive and capable of drilling to 20,000 feet. The Blake 202 is rated to work in 225' of water while the Blake 303 is rated for 262' of water.
- W&T Sells South Timbalier Stake to Energy Partners (May 15)
- Energy Partners Concludes Acquisition of GOM Properties (Feb 15)
- Energy Partners Regains Supplemental Waiver Status from MMS (May 03)
Company: Blake more info
- Blake International USA Rigs Celebrates First Anniversary, Opens New Office (May 28)
- Blake's Chairman Sells Stake in Company, Waves Good-Bye to Board (Feb 11)
- Blake Offshore Appoints New Board Member (Dec 08)