Pemex Keeps Three CEOs, Replaces One
The CEOs at three of Mexican state oil company Pemex's subsidiaries will remain in their posts and one new one was named, Pemex said in a statement.
Rafael Beverido Lomelin will continue to lead Pemex Petroquimica; Roberto Ramirez Soberon was kept as head of Pemex Gas y Petroquimica Basica; and Pemex Exploracion y Produccion will remain under the direction of Carlos Morales Gil.
Jose Antonio Ceballos will replace Miguel Tame Domínguez as CEO of Pemex Refinacion.
Mexico's newly sworn-in President Felipe Calderon earlier this month appointed Jesus Reyes Heroles as Pemex CEO.
Visit BNamericas to access our real-time news reports, 10-year archive, Fact File company database, and latest research reports. Click here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas information service.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- Mexico's Pemex Sees Salina Cruz Refinery Restart 3rd Week of Oct (Sep 28)
Company: Pemex Petroquimica more info
- Four Submit Offers to Explore Ayala VI (Sep 06)
- Pemex Keeps Three CEOs, Replaces One (Dec 26)
- Pemex Petroquimica Completes Merger of Business Units (May 15)