Statoil Secures Consent to Use Transocean Arctic at Norne
Statoil has secured consent to use the semisub, Transocean Arctic, for well work on wells 6608/10-F-4 and 6608/10-E-3 on well templates E and F on the Norne field.
On July 21, 2004, Statoil received consent to use the Transocean Arctic for drilling, completion and well work on specific wells in the Norne license.
On December 1, 2006, Statoil applied for permission to carry out additional activities on Norne: well work on water injection well 6608/10-F-4 and repair of the safety valve on the oil producer 6608/10-E-3.
The consent is granted in part on the basis of the Acknowledgement of Compliance (AoC) for the Transocean Arctic, issued on July 20, 2004, with the conditions and obligations the AoC represents for the shipowner and the operator
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: Transocean Ltd. more info
Manages 46 Offshore Rigs
- Oil's Biggest Rigs Headed to Junkyard as Daily Losses Mount (Oct 18)
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Borr Drilling Signs Deal With Transocean to Buy 15 Rigs (Mar 20)