RAK Petroleum Increases Stake in Anzon Energy
Anzon Energy says Ras Al Khaimah Petroleum PJSC (RAK Petroleum) has acquired an additional 4,750,000 shares in the company.
As a result of the acquisitions, RAK Petroleum's total holding in securities of the Company has increased from 3,800,000 ordinary
shares to 8,550,000 ordinary shares. In percentage terms, RAK Petroleum's holding has increased from 4.00% to 9.00% of the Company's total issued share capital.
- Anzon Underscores Merger Ratio for ROC Oil Shares (Sep 18)
- ROC Gets Court Approval to Merge with Anzon (Sep 05)
- Anzon Australia Gets Extension for Shareholders' Statement (Aug 21)
Company: RAK Petroleum more info
- RAK Reports Oil, Gas Discovery Offshore Ivory Coast (Mar 09)
- UAE's RAK Petroleum Plans To List In Oslo (Oct 06)
- Petrolia Seeks to Block DNO, RAK Merger (Dec 12)