Eni Gets Approval to Drill Well 6607/2-1 Offshore Norway
Eni Norge AS has received consent to conduct exploration drilling of well 6607/2-1 using the semisub Transocean Leader.
Well 6607/2-1 is part of production license 329 where Eni is operator. The other licensees are DONG Norge AS, Gaz de France Norge AS and Petoro AS.
The water depth at the site is approximately 860 meters. And the estimated duration of the activity is 41 days.
The rig received the Petroleum Safety Authority's Acknowledgement of Compliance (AoC) in December 2004.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
- Eni's Giant Gas Field Prompts Egypt to End Imports in 2018 (Nov 15)
- Mexico And Indonesia Could Be Next Up For Eni's Asset Sales (Oct 27)
Company: Transocean Ltd. more info
Manages 46 Offshore Rigs
- Oil's Biggest Rigs Headed to Junkyard as Daily Losses Mount (Oct 18)
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Borr Drilling Signs Deal With Transocean to Buy 15 Rigs (Mar 20)