Ormen Lange Project Partners Cancel West Navigator LOI
Reference is made to the Letter of Intent disclosed to the Oslo Stock Exchange December 8, 2006 regarding the assignment for the deepwater drillship West Navigator on the Ormen Lange field.
Seadrill today informs that the intended contract extension and alteration agreed with the operator is not approved by the Ormen Lange project partners.
West Navigator is currently operating for Shell at the Ormen Lange field. West Navigator will be available for new assignments, pending the drilling program, early 2009.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)